An hybrid build which has all the aspects of roles: offense, defense, and support. Of course, it is weaker than one role-specialized build for the role that build is created for.
Gyokutenhou to Fiery Heaven. Fiery Heaven has more range and shorter cooldown time, but it keeps you stationary for a long time.
- Use cooldown time decrease item to recharge skills faster, especially healing skill and Aphotic Cave.
- Make sure Gyokutenhou can inflict lockdown CC upon enemy shortly after the first some kicks.
- Make sure use guard, Aphotic cave by switching them until you get full HP.
- Move around in circled healing area to dodge any incoming attacks while healing.
- Your objective should focus on keeping the point, other than the fight outside of the point since you are not fully offense role.
- Frequently check allies HP to determine when to use heal.
- Stack Drive for the worst case to overturn the situation.
- It is highly recommended you use cooldown time item when you turned into drive mode in order to spam ice balls.
Fully offense build that does huge damages can counter this build.
eSportsKorea - https://www.twitch.tv/animeesports